Wondering about timing for newborn photography?
Let’s break it down for you.
I love to photograph newborn babies in the first 7-14 days after birth. Why?
Because this is when they are still super sleepy and curled up from being in the womb. After 14 days they start to stretch their limbs a bit more and start to have more awake hours.
I do minimal posing for newborns, but a few of my favorite little natural poses for them do better when they are still in this age range.
Here’s what you can expect from a newborn photography session with me:
- A done for you experience that walks you through the entire process.
- I’ll help you style the entire family for your session. You can borrow from my client closet which has over 60+ feminine dresses for you to choose from and baby clothes sized 0-12 months.
- I’ll help you schedule hair and make-up with one of the artists I work with, so you can get a little pampering done before you step in front of the camera.
- During your session, I’ll take care of everything. I’ll guide you through my posing flow so we get beautiful, timeless images of you and your loved ones doting on your newest family member.
- After your session, I’ll help you select your favorite images and we’ll work together to create some gorgeous, heirloom quality artwork so you can enjoy these moments in your home every day. From albums, to matted prints, to custom wall galleries, I’ll help you walk away with actual printed photos that you can hold in your hands.
Ashlie Behm Photography is a boutique photography studio specializing in Maternity, Newborn, Child, and Family Photography. Serving the Portland, Oregon area including Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, Hillsdale, Tigard, Wilsonville, Tualatin, Vancouver, Sylvan-Brindlemile, Irvington/Grant Park, SW Hills, Multnomah Village, Cedar Mill, Bethany, Nob Hill, and Sellwood.
Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Interested in chatting about newborn photography? You’ve come to the right place. Photographing sweet tiny babes is my absolute favorite.
I believe you deserve to be pampered a bit while your baby is being photographed which is why I’ve paired with an amazing hair and make-up artist who will come to the studio to get you all glammed up for your portrait session.
Worried about what to wear? No problem. I’ve carefully curated a feminine client wardrobe for you to borrow from for your newborn session. All of the dresses in my wardrobe photograph beautifully and I have a wide variety of sizes ensuring we’ll find something that’ll fit you perfectly.
Wondering what to do with your photos after our session? Don’t worry – I’ve got you. I have a beautiful collection of heirloom quality artwork that you can choose from ensuring your photos come to life in your home and don’t get lost on your computer never to be enjoyed.
Interested in learning more? Click here to read more about the experience.
Ready to book? Fantastic! Click here to fill out my contact form and I’ll be in touch within 24-48 hours of normal business operating hours. You can also email me directly at ashlie at ashliebehmphotography dot com.
I book sessions at least six weeks plus in advance, the sooner you get in touch the better.